- Created: Wednesday, 02 March 2011 14:12
- Hits: 4840
The wonderful team of TIMEBANK volunteers down here at the recreation centre are understandably getting a little bit tired.
We need to increase our team numbers so that folks can get a decent break. Below are a list of the skills required, if youcan help please pop into the recreation centre.
- Reception - We need calm and organised people that can think on their feet and multi task. It gets a bit chaotic here!
- Someone that knows the time bank system well to start organising working groups of people for working bees.
- Volunteers to partner up to share the task they have responsibility for i.e. reception roster, information updates, water roster, accommodation.
- REALLY IMPORTANT. We need people that are willing to go the extra mile to look after individuals that have come to our attention that need looking after. Yuu would check in them everyday, see what they need and liasie with us so we can make it happen.
If you can help pop in to the rec centre or call 027 739 1832 or 941 5656. We actually could do with a few extra people right now if you are free please.
Many Thanks Julie Lee Lyttelton Timebank Coordinator